About the Job
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills while directing employees and maintaining health code standards, company policy, and ensuring guests a memorable dining experience.
- Proficiency in each area of the FOH to assist when necessary
- Training new employees.
- Assisting the General Manager with labor management by scheduling employee break times.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization to ensure the restaurant is up to date with health and safety regulations and company policies:
- Proper sanitation practices, checking food quality and temperature, handling all equipment safely and properly.
- Ensure strict adherence to Roscoe’s standard of food quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Ability to coordinate a wide range of duties and activities while providing excellent communication and successfully meeting all job responsibilities.
- Act as quality control performing a variety of duties such as:
- Support staff when busy by stocking supplies, serving, reset tables, assist cashier and to-go station, buss tables, and handle disgruntled customers.
- Control seating at peak times.
- Execute perfect opening and closing duties making sure to lock all doors and gates.
- Troubleshoot small equipment problems and be fully aware of protocols for equipment failure including who to call for repairs, how to solve small problems, and typical equipment substitutions or workarounds.
- Properly and accurately complete opening and closing checklists, log incidents, manage guest complaints, and report severe issues to management and corporate office immediately.
- Motivate employees to work as a team, resolve small conflicts and communicate any employee relations issues or guest complaints, and help create a positive work environment.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Other tasks as directed by management.
- 1 year of progressive full-service restaurant management experience or equivalent.
- Familiar with Focus POS (preferred), Aloha, Micros, Focus, or similar.
- Availability for at least one graveyard shift and evening shifts, overtime as needed.
- Food Handlers’ Card (required) or ability to pass test prior to first shift.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf