About the Job
- Must be available to work an alternating schedule between mornings and evenings.
- Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; putting them on a waiting list as necessary; announce waiter’s name
- Provide guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Process phone orders, walk-in orders, and third-party partner orders timely and accurately.
- Give correct change for all transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Performs high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf