We are looking for a responsible driver who is dependable, with excellent customer service skills and is ready to work. Cross training will also be available for those that wish to transition to a crew member. Your Duties will include but are not limited to the following –
- Checking orders before delivery to ensure that the correct products have been made, and that charges are accurate.
- Transporting items to customers at their desired locations.
- Managing cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
- Adhering to road and traffic regulations.
- Remaining up-to-date with the restaurant’s promotions, and informing customers of these accordingly.
If you feel like you can meet these requirements, apply today. We are hiring ASAP!
- You will need to have the following –
- Must have own vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have proof of valid insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Friendly, service-oriented disposition.
- Mileage is paid at an additional $2.50/hr when on delivery.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf