About the Job
This position encompasses the cleaning, dusting, and polishing of equipment, floors, restrooms, furniture, fixtures, mirrors, and windows. Able to mix chemicals and use follow procedures for the use of cleaners and power equipment. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee.
• Janitors must report to work on a regular and timely basis.
• Ability to navigate electronic devices (computers, fax machines, printers, timeclock, etc).
• Must have a High School diploma, GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment.
• Must clear a FBI fingerprint background check.
• Must be physically fit to perform duties of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• Willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noises.
• Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holiday specific shifts to be determined.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf