Rethink human capitAl
rethink human capital
ShiftPixy’s ecosystem enables you to keep your schedule filled and your bench stocked with a live, local on-demand workforce.
ShiftPixy’s new approach to human capital management means you can always find part-time workers who are interested, experienced and available.
ShiftPixy’s expertise with compliance and end-to-end process management allows our clients to shift the risk of regulatory challenges away from their business.
THE CURE FOR toxic turnover
labor cost certainty
Our approach caps and contains labor costs. Turnover by the most generous analysis is over $1,000 per turn. The ShiftPixy strategy and ecosystem approach end transition duties, costs and time. The ShiftPixy engagement is designed to make easy-to-integrate economic sense. You will enjoy liberation, indemnification and acceleration from the ShiftPixy engagement.
automatically fill schedules
- Automatically fill schedules by matching the correct person with the correct shift and time slots
- Optimize schedules by assigning shifts based on custom variables like seniority and preferences
- Staff can trade shifts – based on predefined rules – with minimal supervisor involvement
customizable rules make compliance simple
- Stay compliant with notifications when labor laws change
- Custom rules engine ensures schedules are always compliant with federal, state and local regulations
- Ensure laws are followed: hours worked, break frequency and time between shifts
reduce the impact of understaffing
- Project staffing needs based on key business metrics and tie-ins with the scheduling process
- Forecast staffing needs using external data—from foot traffic to estimated sales
- Instantly respond to real-time changes in business circumstances
Our must-Read blogs
Is 1099 Better Than W2? What to Know for Employers & Employees
Is 1099 better than W2? To answer that question you first need to understand the differences between the two. 1099 and W2 are both tax forms and your employer will fill out a different one depending on whether you are an employee or an independent contractor. What Is...
What Does A 1099 Employee Mean? – Everything You Need To Know
What does 1099 employee mean and how is it different from W2? You can work for a company, or engage workers if you are a business owner, in a number of capacities. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires businesses to report wages paid and taxes withheld from each...
What is a W2 Form and What is a W2 Form For?
A W2 form is what an employer is required to send to the internal revenue service (IRS) and employees at the end of the year. The W2 is also known as the wage and tax statement and details wages paid and taxes withheld. The W2 wage and tax form is used for any...