Are you a mechanically inclined individual? We are looking for highly motivated, responsible people with mechanical skills familiar with diesel, marine diesel, and heavy machinery operations. You will be responsible for inspecting engines and equipment, performing maintenance and repairs. We are looking for the following skill
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Removing and replacing rotted or rusted sections of the vessel.
- Constructing replacement parts using drawings, saws, and various hand and power tools
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Ensuring shop cleanliness
If you posses the following skills, apply today!
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf