We are looking for hardworking, safety oriented, reliable Structural Welders that can work on Aluminum, Steel New Construction, Steel repair and can perform the following tasks
- Calibrate welding tools and equipment according to the parameters listed in the welding procedure specification (WPS)
- Analyze blueprints and structural drawings to layout the framework of a structure
- Apply welding processes such as GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), FCAW (Flux Core Arc Welding) and SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- Secure and fasten structural components using clamps, braces, jacks, and bolt straps
- Carry out post-welding treatment of structures by cleaning, buffing, and polishing finished workpieces
- Inspect and evaluate welds to ensure they are free of defect and conform to set specifications
- Troubleshoot structures to identify and initiate repair of welding defects
- Fit and weld metal components for pipelines, boilers, tanks and structural steel
- Set equipment to weld in vertical, horizontal, flat or overhead positions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you feel you are the right candidate, please reach out. We have immediate openings for all skill levels from right out of school to years for experience.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf