We are looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals who can lay out and fabricate metal structural parts, such as plates, bulkheads, frames and who can perform the following tasks
- Comply with company, Federal, State, and local safety, ethics, and environmental rules, regulations and policies while performing duties.
- Fabricate metal structural parts, such as plates, bulkheads, and frames.
- Brace them in position within the hull of ships for riveting or welding.
- Prepare molds and templates for fabrication of nonstandard parts according to specifications.
- Understand the proper use and operation of structural shop fabrication equipment, including shears, punches, and brakes.
- Measure, lay out, and mark structures to be removed using drawings, specifications, shop sketches, or direction from the structural supervisor.
- Ability to read and interpret structural drawings (including weld symbols), Blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you feel you meet these standards and have at least 3yrs of experience, apply today! We are hiring ASAP!
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf