The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. An aptitude to function within deadlines while working both independently and as a part of a team is essential.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and Restaurant Manager(s).
- Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings.
- Maintain the GM calendar and schedule.
- Support phone line for employee or vendor inquiries.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining of all policies, procedures, and quality standards within the restaurant utilizing a continuous improvement approach to ensure a high quality, cost effective, and customer focused operation.
- Assist with day-to-day duties such as technical support, employee relations, customer complaints, and general correspondence.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and guidelines. Work with HR as necessary.
- Review and analyze operational reports with the GM and create action plans for sales growth, employee morale, creating schedules to optimize labor, etc.
- Act as a liaison for the GM, Operations Team, and Human Resources to monitor retail operation costs, budgets, and resources.
- Deliver status reports and forecasted revenues and earnings to GM.
- Exercise independent judgement and confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Perform other projects and functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Hospitality, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous kitchen management experience or working with BOH staff/menu preferred.
- Experience is not required—willing to train for the right candidate with a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Willingness to tavel up to 50%
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf