At ShiftPixy, the Bartender provides friendly and responsive service to all guests, ensuring a fun and safe environment. The Bartender prepares cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages has knowledge of common drinks and makes suggestions to guests. The Bartender also monitors inventory and takes appropriate action to re-stock as necessary
- Serves customers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, cocktails, juices, etc.
- Prepares garnishes and mixes drinks for guests according to recipes
- Assess customer needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Maintain attractive and orderly appearance of bar area through arrangement of bottles & glassware
- Ensure bar area adheres to highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Prepares, cleans, and maintains draught beer equipment; connects couplings to beer barrels and to faucet
- Responsible for ensuring a safe and secure bar area by enforcing standards and procedures for alcohol consumption; comply with all legal regulations
- Monitor customers’ alcohol consumption and refuse service and/or call for alternate transportation as necessary
- Maintain supplies via ordering, requisitioning, or re-stocking snacks, liquors, beers, wines, and non-alcoholic beverages; replace kegs/beer barrels; prepare garnishes
- Enhance skillset and knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; stay abreast of industry trends; experiment with new cocktail recipes
- Perform cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Ability to navigate electronic devices (computers, fax machines, printers, timeclock, etc).
- Must have a High School diploma, GED.
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English.
- Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment.
- Must clear a background check.
- Must be physically fit to perform duties of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Capable of repetitively lifting up to 50 pounds in confined spaces.
- Willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noises.
- Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holiday specific shifts to be determined.
- Available Schedules:
- Friday PM shift 3:00pm- 12:00am
- Saturday AM shift 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Saturday PM shift 3:00 pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday PM shift 6:00pm – 12:30am/close
- Sunday AM shift 9:00 am- 3:30pm
- Sunday PM shift 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday PM shift 6:00 pm – 11:00pm /close
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf