About the Job
- Preparing dining areas before guests are seated.
- Placing tableware and condiments on tables.
- Refill beverages.
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed.
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas.
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help you get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Expect long, busy days on your feet. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trash bags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- Teamwork: You will be working with servers, other bussers, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus, but not required.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules.
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf