About the Job
- Displays excellent customer service by ensuring that each customer feels like our #1 customer
- Handles all aspects of the front desk included but not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting clients with the completion of required intake forms to get clients set up for treatment
- Answering phone calls and email inquiries, assisting clients with scheduling appointments
- Supporting clients through follow-up, retention, and re-engagement
- Establishing rapport with potential and recurring customers, confidently presenting and educating clients on our offerings and service
- Assisting clients with getting set up on all systems with patience and kindness
- Helps clients get situated in their therapy room, and set up the laser for service
- Assists clients in the lobby and post-service lounge with any needs (beverages, chargers, etc.)
- Supports in daily store operations and maintains the cleanliness of the store, bathrooms, and client spaces
- Contributes to positive and healthy workplace culture, leading with Quelliv’s core values with all you do
• Ability to navigate electronic devices (computers, fax machines, printers, timeclock, etc).
• Must have a High School diploma, GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment.
• Must clear a FBI fingerprint background check.
• Must be physically fit to perform duties of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• Willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noises.
• Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holiday specific shifts to be determined.
ShiftPixy is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ShiftPixy complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf