ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER
The Assistant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the overall operations of the kitchen when the primary Kitchen Manager is unavailable or when the Kitchen Manager is not scheduled to work; ensuring that food is prepared promptly in accordance with the orders being placed and consistent with the company’s guidelines on food quality. He/she will also perform a host of duties related to the maintenance and cleanliness of the workplace and must maintain good rapport with the staff.
• Food preparation and delivery
• Kitchen staff support
• Training and scheduling
• Food and supply procurement
• Active participation in menu improvement
• Quality assurance
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Performs duties in a restricted space
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Frequently be exposed to heat/cold from equipment use
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
• Get along and communicate effectively with others
• Must be at least 18 years old with a valid CA driver’s license with good driving record
• Certified Food Protection Manager (Training and Exam will be supported)
• $17.50 during training. $22.50 upon promotion
• Health Insurance
• Sick Leave
• Staff Meal or Meal Discount
Assistant Kitchen Manager will be working in a Cloud Kitchen facility which is a building containing 5 different kitchen concepts under one roof. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for one of the Kitchen Concepts when the Primary Kitchen Manager is unavailable or not scheduled to work. The Assistant Kitchen Manager is expected to work an average of 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.