ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM
PART-TIME WORKER SYNDROME?
- Income uncertainty
- No health or retirement benefits
- Canceled social events and no work / life balance
- Frustrating last-minute work schedules
- Unstable or demoralizing working environment
- Empty shifts and schedules
- Disinterested, unmotivated staff
- Third-party apps taking big bite out of your profits
- Administrative and regulatory compliance burdens
- Employee turnover costing $7,000 per employee lost or replaced
RSVP for the event to work for operators who agree.
Sign up for Miami’s largest recruiting party.
NOT YOUR FATHER’S RECRUITING EVENT
(Unless your dad’s really cool 😎)
FOOD & DRINKS
Opportunities to work for operators who have taken the Miami Works Pledge.
Book a Meeting to Learn about the benefits of
Taking the Pledge
Check out our participating operators
MIAMI WORKS PLEDGE
Working hand-in-hand with community businesses and organizations to create a more equitable hospitality industry, every participating restaurateur has taken the Miami Works Pledge to:
Attract Miami’s top talent by offering sign-on bonuses to the employees you discover at the event.
Pay a competitive, living wage in order to keep them committed to helping your business thrive.
Care for your employees by providing a safe and healthy working environment, including making COVID-19 safety a priority.
Reward their commitment to your brand by being the kind of employer who champions and supports talent and causes them to refer friends and family to you.
Provide a healthy work environment
9-5 Benefits without
THE 9-5 CONSTRAINTS
Can YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM an on-demand workforce?
For your support, guidance, and collaboration, but most importantly, for your commitment to creating a more vibrant and equitable hospitality industry for our community.